Eleanor Hadley Kershaw

I'm a freelance writer focusing on performance and live art. Since participating in a critical writing workshop with RealTime magazine at Push International Performing Arts Festival (Vancouver) in early 2008, I've continued to contribute to RealTime regularly. In June 2008, I worked with Open Dialogues at New Life Berlin Festival, following which I contributed to the initial assessment panel for the Total Theatre Awards at Edinburgh Fringe. In February this year I took part in the New Moves Winter School critical writing workshop at the National Review of Live Art.

I have been based in Brussels for the last two years, working with IETM - international network for contemporary performing arts as Communications Assistant, and the European Federation of Professional Circus Schools as Project Coordinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment